Welcome to the Virtual News Center Support area.We’ve made basic information available on this page answering our most frequently-asked questions.
- Can I choose my anchor? Usually. There are some of our anchors who have limited availability. Our usual practice is to offer one or several anchors for you to choose from as we build your custom solution.
- How does Virtual News Center obtain news stories? We use the information flow that presently comes into your newsroom and make calls when needed. We collate and write it to produce your newscasts. We also use the additional information available on the web — for instance, when a local person makes the news in some other part of the country — to add to …
- How does Virtual News Center work? Virtual News Center combines the most-experienced, highest-quality anchors and reporters with exclusive technology to provide a concise, complete, robust news product that meets your station’s economic and strategic goals. Virtual News Center does the same things a local news person or staff does — monitoring sources, making phone calls, and all the other tasks that make a local …
- How long is my contract? If you’ve signed up for FAQ access, click the question to find out.
- How will I receive my newscasts? Virtual News Center reports are delivered via web or FTP download.
- Will you read sponsorships? Sure, we’ll be happy to! Please login to find out more.
We understand you may need more information as you make a decision, and have made additional details available via a simple (and free) signup that asks only your name and email. We will not share either, ever.
Virtual News Center affiliates have access to detailed information including anchor bios, high-quality promo photos, and detailed download information & links. Access to this information is provided during station setup.