Effective local radio news can be hard . . . and expensive.
VirtualNewsCenter® exists to bring you and your listeners quality local news presented on-air and online . . . for less than you’d expect. Survey after survey have shown your listeners crave local content that’s relevant and interesting to them.
VirtualNewsCenter pioneered the field of remotely produced local radio news in 2005. Let us show you how to improve the quality of your station’s local news while delivering 60% or more directly to the bottom line. Many stations are eligible for barter!
24/7, VirtualNewsCenter® DELIVERS
- Complete On-Air Local Newscasts
- On-Air News Reports used by Local Anchors
- News Stories Assigned by Local Staff
- Web-only News Content
- Custom Local Weather in partnership with The Storm Report
- Local Sports Reports
- …what can we deliver for you?
Quality. Savings. DELIVERED.
Take a Listen:
All service levels include
- VirtualNewsCenter® becomes part of the news flow in your market. We get on your local email distribution and fax lists. You have a private email address and fax number that is available to capture story ideas, news releases, tips and the like. As part of our introduction to your market’s news makers, we encourage them to include us on their news release lists.
- Branding to meet the presentation and positioning goals of your station or cluster. Multiple-station branding is available if needed.
- The proprietary VirtualNewsCenter® delivery system. More reliable than most satellite-delivered services, our fully-redundant, multi-city server infrastructure has better than 99.999% uptime. Your newscasts are delivered by FTP or web download in WAV or MP3 format, named as your automation system expects them to be for automatic import.
- The deepest bench in the industry. Forget the hassles of filling for vacation or sick days! You’re also covered for major news that takes an all-hands-on-deck approach.
- News for your website (Facebook, Twitter, etc): We post the local stories produced in each market to a website we host. The stories can also be posted to your main website, Facebook page, or Twitter feed. Our publishing back-end supports direct publishing to most of the open-source website management systems, or you’re welcome to pull stories via RSS. Stories posted include text and actualities and we’ll soon offer podcast capabilities from our online posting.